CALL FOR PAPERS
5th International Conference on Systems Engineering (CIIS 2022) is an international space, where topics related to hybrid environments and new technologies will be addressed with special focus on the current post-pandemic context. In this connection, we invite researchers, professionals and students to submit research papers on the topics covered in the congress. CIIS 2022 will be held in a hybrid format, being able to attend in person and virtually.
Paper submission deadline:
Until July 25th Deadline extension until August 5th, 2022
Review committee’s notice of acceptance and observations deadline: September 5, 2022
Final paper submission deadline: September 19, 2022
a) Papers should be submitted in Microsoft Word format (*.doc or *.docx) using this template.
b) Papers should be at most fifteen (15) pages in length for complete research works and ten (10) pages in length for research works in progress, including references.
c) Tables, diagrams or flowcharts should be editable and preferably created in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint or Adobe Illustrator.
d) Images or photographs should be followed by *.jpg or *.png suffixes and have a minimum resolution of 300 dpi and a minimum size of 190 mm.
e) Texts in figures should be grammatically correct and legible for the reader.
f) Make sure not to include in-text citations whose source is not listed in the reference section and list references that are not cited in the paper.
g) Papers should be original, novel and unpublished. Furthermore, avoid proposing this paper in other journals or academic congresses simultaneously.
h) Papers should not include the name of the author or any other type of personal information to preserve his/her anonymity.
i) Submitted papers should be evaluated anonymously by the review committee designated for CIIS 2022. The author will be notified of the review committee’s decision on the indicated date.
CIIS 2022 will publish papers approved by the review committee as follows:
1. Approved papers will be published in the portal of the Systems Engineering Congress Proceedings. The publications will be arranged in a series identified with ISSN 2810-806X (online) and ISBN approved by the Peruvian National Library.
2. Papers will have a single identification number based on the Digital Object Identifier (DOI) System. The DOI is managed by Crossref, so papers are easy to find, cite, link and reuse.
3. Payment of a fee to register one of the speakers is required to consider including one or more papers in the Congress Proceedings.
4. At least one author of the selected paper should attend the congress and present and discuss his/her contribution following the guidelines to be provided by the CIIS 2022 organizing committee.
5. Papers selected as outstanding after an additional review process will be recommended for publication in the Interfases indexed journal. Upon acceptance, guidelines for an additional review will be sent to the author via e-mail. Papers to be published in the Interfases journal will not be published in the CIIS 2022 Proceedings.
6. The portal of the Systems Engineering Congress Proceedings. meets the criteria set forth in the Guidelines on Good Publication Practice of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE),which defines the scope, duties, responsibilities and procedures on how to act in situations of research misconduct. Note. The Interfases and the portal of the CIIS Proceedings are edited by the University of Lima and are indexed in Open Access Theses and Dissertations, Open Doar, BASE, Worldcat, Core.uk,
For further information or questions, please send an e-mail to email@example.com