INFORMATION TO BE CONSIDERED:
Papers must not include author’s names or other personal information in order to preserve their anonymity. Submitted papers will be evaluated anonymously by the review committee appointed for the CIIS 2019. Authors will be notified of the review committee’s decision on the indicated date.
Deadline: April 30th.
Notice of Acceptance: Until June 30th.
Submission of Final Versions: Until July 31st.
SUBMISSION OF PROPOSALS:
Please use the following template for preparation of papers:
Click here to download the template in Microsoft Word format
We use a double-blind review process, so please make sure the author’s names are not included within your paper.
Send your paper using the following link: https://easychair.org/cfp/CIIS-2019
CIIS 2019 will publish the papers approved by the reviewing committee according to:
- 1. The approved papers will be published in the CIIS 2019 report in digital format with ISSN code, which will be sent to all participants and will be available in the Institutional Repository of the University of Lima.
- 2. Approved papers that have been rated as outstanding can be published in the indexed journal Interfases if the author asks for it; in that case, you must submit an extended version in the format of the journal (the guidelines will be sent by e-mail) and will not be published in the CIIS 2019 report. Additionally, the article must not have been previously published in any other place. The Interfases journal is also available in the Institutional Repository of the University of Lima.
Note. The Institutional Repository of the University of Lima is indexed in: Open Access Theses and Dissertations, Open Doar, BASE, Worldcat, Core.uk, Google académico, ALICIA-Concytec, La Referencia, OpenAIRE.eu.
- Curricula and Education in IS
- Global Aspects of IS
- Security, Privacy and Ethics in IS
- Enterprise Systems
- Project Management of IS
- Systems Analysis and Design
- Software Architecture
- Agile Software Development and Methodologies
- Requirements Engineering
- Formal Methods
- Software Development Methodologies
- Quality Assurance
- Ubiquitous and Mobile Systems
- Verification, Validation and Testing
- Internet of Things
- Embedded Systems
- Cloud Computing
- Software-Defined Networking
- Network Security
- Web and Internet Computing
- Grid Computing
- Green and Sustainable Computing
- IT Infrastructure
- Networks and Communications
- Algorithms and Data Structures
- Big Data
- Computer Graphics
- Computer Science Education
- Data Mining
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Machine Learning
- Information Processing
- Virtual Reality
- Social and Ethical Issues
- Computational Theory
- Computational Vision